What does the red ( ! ) icon next to a phone call mean in my account? Why do I see an error icon on my call summary?
The red exclamation mark icon on a phone call summary in Sell indicates a possible error:
- A call was placed to a number that is not a valid phone number.
- A call was placed to a number that is restricted or no longer exists.
- An error occurred when placing the call because a connection could not be made to the number.
To resolve this issue, complete the troubleshooting steps below:
- Place a test call outside of your Sell account to that same number to make sure you have entered a valid phone number and that the phone number still exists. If the call is not successful outside of Sell, the number is invalid and will not work in your Sell account.
- If the call is successful outside of Sell, check the formatting of the number in Sell to make sure the number is entered correctly with a country code and area code.
- Confirm your Default Country Code that is used when placing outbound calls.
- Lastly, place a test call to another person in your account to make sure you have a strong internet connection and can place calls to other phone numbers you have dialed successfully in the past.