The Five Most Recent app allows an agent to see the most recent tickets that are associated with the requester on the current ticket. Users and organizations can also be viewed on the Basic plan. Clicking on one of the recent tickets, users, or organizations will open it up in a new tab.
If you're on the Basic Plan, then you will see additional objects available to view
This article includes the following topics:
Installing the app
- In Zendesk Support, click Admin (), then select Apps > Marketplace. Enter "Five Most Recent" in the search bar at the upper right of the page.
- Click on the Five Most Recent app icon, and click Install.
- On the Installation page, under Title enter a name for the app, enable group and role restrictions if required. These configuration options are also available after installation by navigating to Admin > Apps > Manage.
Using the app
While working on a ticket, an agent or administrator can see other tickets from the requester, or on the Basic plan, other users and organizations that is associated to the user.
- Clicking on a ticket ID or subject will open that ticket in its own tab.
- If you're on the Basic plan, there's a collapsable menu for each object. Click on the object to open the most recent items. Click on the item to display details in a new tab.
Version 2.2.0 - 2021-01-07
- Added users and organizations as part of the Basic plan