Service Level Agreements, or SLAs, are agreed upon measures of the average response and resolution times that your support team delivers to your customers. Providing support based on service-levels ensures that you're delivering measured and predictable service.
This topic contains resources for SLAs including documentation, recipes, and community tips.
- Defining and using SLA policies
- Viewing and understanding SLA targets
- SLA reporting dashboard overview
Best practices and recipes
- Fine Tuning: Succeeding with SLAs
- Full Circle: Leveraging SLAs to drive team performance
- Manage outages with SLA policies
- Setting up an SLA based on a Salesforce organization or user
- Reviewing SLA performance in Insights
- Versioning your SLA policies
- Running triggers, automations, and reporting based on ticket SLAs
- Using enhanced SLAs
- Troubleshooting common issues with SLAs
- Using SLAs with different time zones, contracts, and business hours