- Tickets created from a custom ticket form are being suspended.
- Whitelisting the sent from email address does not prevent suspension.
- The custom ticket form is sending tickets from your support email address to your Support account.
Emails received from a support email address will always be suspended to avoid mail loops. Having the custom ticket form submit to a support email address is not a recommended workflow and will always result in the tickets being suspended due to hard-coded system rules.
Instead, it is recommended to leverage the API to create tickets from the custom request form. We have the following resources on this:
- Creating a Custom HTML Form for Ticket Submission
- Zendesk REST API tutorial - Building a custom ticket form