How can I stop receiving email notifications when a ticket is assigned to me?
Any admin on the account can adjust the trigger that is responsible for sending these email notifications to you. To alter the trigger to exclude any specific user:
- Navigate to the Admin () icon > Business Rules > Triggers > Notify assignee of assignment
- Click the Options Menu () > Edit
- Under "Meet all of the following conditions", add Ticket assignee is not: agentname (replacing agentname with your agent's actual user name)
- Continue to add duplicate conditions under "Meet all of the following conditions" (making sure to change the specified agent) until all agents who do not wish to receive these email notifications are accounted for.
If none of the agents would like to receive these email notifications, simply deactivate the trigger.
- Go to Admin ( ) > Business Rules > Triggers > Notify assignee of assignment
- Click the Options Menu () > Deactivate.