Sometimes, when updating a ticket, the following error message appears:
Ticket #____ not saved. A change was made to this ticket as your update was being saved. Try again.
- This happens when updating a ticket in the Support user interface.
- You will see a message pop up in the upper right hand side of the page.
There are a couple reasons why you may be encountering this error message:
- Another agent updated your ticket at the same time as you.
- An installed app made an update to the ticket at the same time as you.
- You have API calls updating tickets.
- An automation updated the ticket when you submitted your ticket update.
In all situations, simply wait 10 seconds before submitting your update again. If you continually experience this issue:
- Check your ticket events log to see what was updating your ticket at the same time as you.
- Disable the app or automation responsible for this entry.