Explore doesn't scan for the most common words used in your tickets. However, if you have automatic ticket tagging enabled in Zendesk Support, you can create a query based on they most commonly used ticket tags.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
- In Explore, click the query ( ) icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- On the Choose a Zendesk page, click Support > Tickets > Support: Tickets, then click New query. Explore opens a blank query.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Tickets > Tickets, then click Apply.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Ticket > Ticket tags attribute, then click Apply.
- Click the visualization type icon (), then click Word cloud.