One-touch tickets is a great report to gain context into your support efforts - this recipe replaces the Insights recipe of the same name.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
- In Explore, click the query ( ) icon.
- In the Queries Library, click New Query.
- On the Choose a Dataset page, choose the dataset containing the ticket data you'll need to build the query; in this case, Support: Tickets.
Query Builder opens.
- Next, add your metrics, the things you want to measure. In this case, you'll add the number of tickets created. In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the Agent replies distribution section, choose One-touch tickets and click Apply.
- In the Filters panel, click Add
- From the Time - Ticket solved section of the list, choose Ticket solved - Year.
- From the list, select ‘Edit date ranges’. In the Advanced tab, choose an appropriate range to view, such as the last 30 days, or last 14 days.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the Time - Ticket solved section, choose Ticket solved - Date.
- Using the visualization selector, choose a Line chart.
You can now configure your chart how you want using the chart configuration menu (). For details, see Customizing queries.