This Explore recipe shows the percentage of tickets being replied to in different time brackets, for example, tickets replied to within one hour. You can then use this to compare different groups and other attributes.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 15 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
- In Explore, click the query () icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Support > Tickets > Support: Tickets, then click New query. Query builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Tickets > Tickets, then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Brackets > First reply time brackets, then click Apply.
- In the Filters panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Time - Ticket created > Ticket created - Year, then click Apply.
- In the Filters panel, click the Ticket Created - Year filter you just added.
- On the filter's page, click Edit date ranges to restrict the period for which you are seeing results, for example for the year to date - This year.
- To show your results as a chart instead of a table, move First reply time brackets to the Columns panel. Then in the visualization menu, choose the chart type you want. A Bar or Column chart looks great with this kind of query.
- In the result manipulation menu, go to the Result path calculation options, and choose the Pattern % of total, and the Path On columns. Click Apply.
Now you can configure your chart using the chart configuration menu - for example you can show the result labels using displayed values; change the color; add gridlines; change the names of the axes, and more.