There are two ways you can remove cues from the suggestion list:
- Dismiss the cue: Use this option if you want to remove the cue from
the list without making a suggested change.
You can dismiss the cue without taking any other action. Dismissing it removes it from the suggestion list.
- Resolve the cue: Use this option if you've taken an action, such as updating or archiving an article, using the suggested cue.
Either option removes the cue from the suggestion list for 90 days. After 90 days, the article or topic suggestion is re-evaluated by Content Cues and added back to the suggestion list, if appropriate.
If you don't dismiss a cue, it is removed from the suggestion list after 30 days.
These options may seem to do the same thing; however, each one provides the Content Cues machine learning model with different information, which it then applies to future suggestions.
To dismiss a suggestion
- Click to open the cue you want to dismiss.
- In the open cue, click Dismiss cue.
- In the feedback window, indicate whether the cue was helpful by clicking Yes or No.
To resolve a suggestion
- Click to open the cue you want to resolve.
- In the open cue, click Mark as resolved.
- Confirm your action by clicking Yes, resolve. To cancel the action, click No, cancel.