In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a query to show the number of unsolved tickets by group in a bar graph. This recipe is the Explore equivalent of the Insights recipe Unsolved tickets by group.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
Creating the query
To create the query
- In Zendesk Explore, click the query () icon.
- In the Queries Library, click New Query.
- Now, select a dataset containing the ticket data you'll need to build the query.
Select Zendesk: Tickets. Query Builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list, expand Unsolved tickets, click Unsolved tickets, then click Apply.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- Expand the Ticket menu, then click Ticket group.
- Click Visualization type (), then select Bar.
- Click Chart configuration (), then click Displayed values and change Show value to Show.
And you're done! Here is an example of what a completed query would look like.