This recipe will show you how to create a report measuring the number of incidents by problem tickets.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Problem and incident ticket data in Zendesk Support
Creating the query
- In Zendesk Explore, click the query () icon.
- In the Queries Library, click New Query.
- Now, select a dataset containing the problem ticket data you'll need to build the query.
Select Zendesk: Tickets. Query Builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- In the metric list, expand Tickets, click Incidents, and then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- In the rows list expand the Ticket menu, then click Ticket problem ID.
- Now, add a filter to exclude incidents that are not connected to problem tickets. Click Ticket problem ID and click the Excluded tab. Select Null to exclude any null values, then click Apply.
Then the query is done! Check out the screenshot below as an example.