If you have multiple Help Centers, you can enable users to search across multiple Help Centers. You can decide which Help Centers to include in the search results. You can also decide if you want to include community content from those Help Centers.
To enable users to search across multiple Help Centers
- In Guide, click the Settings icon () icon in the sidebar, then click Search settings.
- Under Search across multiple Help Centers, click Show results from other Help Centers.
- Click the Show community posts from selected Help Centers in search results if
you'd like to include community posts from the selected Help Centers in the search
Knowledge base articles are included by default and cannot be excluded.
- Select the name of each Help Center you want to include in the search results.
The name of each Help Center that's been activated for a brand appears in the list. You might not have a corresponding Help Center for each of your brands.
- Click Save in the Help Center Search settings page when you are finished.