The Print Ticket History app helps agents and admins quickly create a list of tickets by searching on user criteria, and then exporting or printing them in a PDF format.
This article contains the following topics:
- In Zendesk Support, click Admin (), then select Apps > Marketplace. Enter "Print Ticket History" in the search bar at the upper right of the page.
- Click on the Print Ticket History app icon, choose the plan you want, and click Install.
- In the Installation section, enter a name for the Print Ticket History app, enable group and role restrictions if required. These configuration options are also available after installation by navigating to Admin > Apps > Manage.
- If you wish to hide private comments when printing and you have purchased the Basic plan, click the corresponding checkbox in the app settings to turn on the feature.
- On the app details page, click Install.
Using the app
After clicking the Print Ticket History icon in the Nav Bar, search for a user's tickets that you want to export:
If you want to search for multiple users, put a comma between the search strings:
Once you have the list of tickets, select individual tickets or select all using the check at the top of the column, and click on the Print Ticket(s) button. You will then be prompted to save the resulting zip file, or it will begin downloading automatically, depending on your browser settings.
Hiding Private Comments
If you have the Basic plan, you can choose to hide Internal Notes from the results that are printed. To do this, click the Hide Private Comments When Printing checkbox in the app settings screen.