This recipe shows you how to report on the total number of tickets that have not been solved for more than three days.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
- In Explore, click the query ( ) icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- Under Choose a Zendesk product, select Support.
- Under Choose a dataset type select Tickets and then select the dataset Support: Tickets.
- Click New query.
- In query builder, click the calculations icon () on the right sidebar and click Standard calculated attribute.
- On the Standard calculated attribute page, enter a Name for the attribute (for example Unsolved tickets > 3 days), and then enter the following formula:
IF (VALUE(Unsolved tickets age (min)) >60*24*3)
THEN "> 3days"
- Click Save.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Unsolved tickets.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose the custom attribute you created Unsolved tickets > 3 days and Ticket created - Date.
The query is displayed as a bar graph.
Excluding blank and 0 results
- In the Result manipulation () menu, click Metric filter.
- On the Metric filter page, change the slider control to begin at 1 instead of 0, and then click Apply.