The Sell mobile app for Android enables you to manage your leads, contacts, and deals on the go.
Sell Voice Integration is available on all plans, and every account comes with an allowance of free calls. You must have Sell Voice set up in your account to make a call.
This article covers the following topics:
Making a call
- Go to the lead or contact you'd like to call and select their phone number.
- Choose a call option. Options include:
- Call with Sell: use the calling capability directly within Sell
- Call Scripts: view a call script while calling
- Call with phone: use your phone to call directly
- Send text message with Sell: text your contact directly within Sell
- Send text message: text your contact
- Log a call: register that you've made a call and add some notes
Logging a call
- To log a call, select Log a Call
- Choose the outcome of your call, then add some notes.
- Click the tick icon to save.
Logged calls are displayed on the Activity Feed of the lead, contact, or deal that you've logged it against.