The automated power dialer feature allows you to create an automatically dialed call list in your Sell account so that you can dial the numbers of selected leads and contacts.
To set up your call list
- On your Leads, Contacts, or Deals page, select the records you want to call by checking the boxes in the first column.
- Click the phone icon at the top of the page to generate your list.
- Click Start at the bottom of the page to start dialing.
You'll see the following options:
- A timer counting down: it is counting down to when the first call is placed (for example, -0:05 means 5 seconds until the call starts)
- Call now: click to start the call immediately without waiting for the countdown to finish
- A notepad icon: click to review your call scripts before the call begins
- Pause: click to pause the dialer (for example, if you want come back to the list later)
- Click Save when you've finished adding your information.
See Using calls and text in Sell Voice for more information about other in-call controls.
Calls dial out one after the other, with a pause in between each call to allow you to log any relevant information about the call and prepare for the next one.
After each call, you'll see a call summary page where you can record the call outcome and call summary.