With the Sell mobile app you can create and manage your notes from your mobile phone.
Create notes to capture information about the lead, contact or deal, such as meeting notes, personal information, or buying preferences. When you create a note, it creates a log in the Activity Feed with information about who created the note and when.
Notes are shown in the Notes tab on lead, contact, and deal pages.
This article contains the following topics:
Creating a note
Notes are stored alongside a lead, contact, or deal, in the Notes tab.
To create a new note
- Go to the relevant lead, contact, or deal page.
- Click the Notes tab.
- Click the + icon to create a new note.
- Type the information you want to record for that lead, contact, or deal.
You have the following options in the note:
- @mentions: click the @ symbol to mention another user in the note. Click the user you want to add. The user you mention is notified (see Using @mentions for collaborative selling).
- Tagging: click the tag icon and a list of predefined tags is displayed. Click one or more tags to add to the note. Uncheck the tag to remove it from the note.
When a note is tagged, the tag icon is filled with color.
- Starring: click the star icon and the note is immediately starred. Click again to unstar the note.
When a note is starred, the star icon is filled with color.
- Click the tick icon to save.
The note is saved, with any tags or starred status displayed.
Viewing, editing, and deleting notes
To view a note
You can view notes directly from any lead, contact, or deal card. Click the Notes tab to display all notes.
Alternatively, click the Activity tab to see notes in your Activity Feed.
To edit a note
- Click the note you want to edit. You can edit all notes that you have access to.
- Click the pencil icon.
- Make your changes, and click the tick icon to save.
To delete a note
- Click the note you want to delete. You can delete all notes that you have access to.
- Click the More icon ().
- Click Delete. You can't retrieve a note after it has been deleted.