You can use Reach to enrich your existing leads and contacts in Sell by building a full contact profile or replacing out-of-date information. You'll use Enrichment Credits to do this.
You need to enable Reach before you can start using it.
When you start using Reach, you can choose between using Prospecting Credits or Enrichment Credits. The information you already know about the lead or contact determines the type of credit you will use. You use one credit for each company or person that you prospect or enrich.
- Enrichment Credits: generate data about a lead or contact and build a
more complete profile where you already have some information about the lead or
contact. There is a minimum amount of data you need to use an Enrichment
- To use an Enrichment Credit for a company, you must know the Company name and website
- To use an Enrichment Credit for a person, you must know the email address
Prospecting Credits: If you don’t have this information, you will use a Prospecting Credit. Reach generates brand new prospects or improves existing data about your current lead or contact.
For example, you might have a certain company in mind that you believe would be a good fit for your product or service. Use the Prospect option with Reach to uncover a point of contact you need to get in touch with or use the Enrich option to retrieve key details around the company that could influence buyer behavior, like company size or market capitalization (see Using Reach for prospecting for more information).
Enriching an existing lead or contact
Start by enriching one lead or contact at a time.
To enrich an existing lead or contact
- Go to the lead () or contact () page in Sell and click Edit.
- Reach searches for a match and populates any suggestions on the right side of
the Edit screen.
- Click Enrich or Prospect to use Reach credits to add information to your lead or contact.
- Click Save.
You'll use an Enrichment Credit if you already know the email address (for a person), or name and website (for a company). Otherwise you'll use a Prospecting Credit.Note: When you click to enrich or prospect, you'll be charged the Reach credit whether you save the information or not.
Bulk enriching existing leads or contacts
You can choose a group of leads of contacts to enrich at once. This is useful when you have a new list of leads or contacts, or you have just added Reach to your account.
You can select up to 1,000 people or companies at a time.
To bulk enrich existing leads or contacts
- In the Sell sidebar, click Leads or Contacts.
- Click the Working Center menu () in the top left corner, and select a lead or contact smart list.
- Select the leads or contacts you want to enrich. You'll need to have an email
address or website address recorded in Sell for the lead or contact to be
eligible for enrichment.
- Click Enrich.
You'll see how many leads or contacts you've selected, how many of those are ready to be enriched, and what to do if some of the leads or contacts are not ready to be enriched. You'll also see how many Enrichment Credits will be used.
- Click Enrich.
Reach searches for a match and you'll get a notification when the data is imported into Sell. To see the enriched data, click the notification. You are charged for credits only if new data is found.