In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a query that displays the number of chats accepted by an agent as well as the acceptance rate. Accepted chats are the number of chats that agent accepted from the system assigned chats.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Chat
How to create the report in Explore
Use the following steps to create this report in Explore.
- In Explore, click the query ( ) icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Chat > Engagement > Chat: Engagement, then click New query. Query builder opens.
- Next, add a metric. A metric is the thing you want to measure, in this case, the number of chats. In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Chat Engagements > Accepted Assignments, then click Apply. Explore displays the total number of assigned chats accepted.
- From the list of metrics, choose Chat Engagements > % Assignment acceptance rate, then click Apply.
- Next, add an attribute that will break down the number of chats by who started them. In the Rows section, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Engagement agent > Agent name, and then click Apply.
- Finally, add a date filter to show only results from this week. In the Filters panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Time - Chat started > Chat started - Date, then click Apply.
- In the Filters panel, click the Chat started - Date filter you just added.
- On the Chat started - Date page, click Edit date ranges.
- On the Date range page, click This week, then click Apply.
- By default, Explore chooses a column chart to best display the data. To change this, click the Visualization type () icon, then choose Table. You'll see something resembling the following table:
- The query was by default named New query. Click the New query text and replace it with a title of your own.
- Finally, click Save.