In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a report that displays a list of incoming phone numbers through Zendesk Talk by date.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 15 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- A subscription to Zendesk Talk
Creating the report
To create the report
- In Zendesk Explore, click the reports ( ) icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Talk > Talk - Calls, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- Next, add a metric. A metric is the thing you want to measure, in this case, the number of calls. In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Calls > Calls, then click Apply.
- In the Rows section, click Add. From the list of attributes, choose Time - Call started > Call date, then click Apply.
- In the Rows section, click Add. From the list of attributes, choose Call end-user > End user name, then click Apply. The end user name shows the incoming phone number if there’s no name associated with the number.
Explore generates a table of all Talk calls sorted by phone number.