In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a report that shows the satisfaction score rating percentage for tickets that were one-touch, two-touch and multi-reply solves.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
To create the report
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Support > Support - Tickets, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Customer satisfaction > % Satisfaction score, then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Brackets > Agent replies brackets, then click Apply.
- From the Visualization type () menu, choose Table.
The report is complete. See the screenshot below for an example of how the report will look.