How frequently does my Support data synchronize to Explore?
The frequency at which your data synchronizes with Explore depends on the Explore plan active on your account.
- If you are on the Explore Lite plan, your data synchronizes once every 24 hours. This synchronization should happen daily at midnight in the account's time zone. It is impossible to customize the time this sync takes place. The sync time is randomized within the first hour after 24 hours.
- If you are on the Explore Professional, Enterprise, or Legacy plan, your data syncs begin one hour after the most recent sync ends. The sync time is randomized within the hour and, in some cases, could take up to more than two hours to complete depending on the data size.
- If you are on the Explore Enterprise plan, you also have the option to use live dashboards and live data widgets that update in near real time.
To access the live dashboard
- In Explore, click the Dashboard icon () in the left sidebar.
- From the list of dashboards, select the Live data dashboard.
Note: If no reports or dashboards are executed in Explore for more than 30 days, the data refresh frequency is automatically changed to weekly. Once a user accesses at least one of the reports or dashboards or schedules them through email delivery, the sync frequency is back to normal.For more information, see this article: About the Zendesk Explore plan types.