This report provides a quick way to see the number of chats in your account broken down by the country where the chats came from.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
- Zendesk Chat account phase 3 and 4 (see Determining your Zendesk Chat account version)
How to create the report in Explore
Use the following steps to create this report in Explore.
- In Zendesk Explore, click the reports ( ) icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Chat > Chat - Engagement, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- Next, you need to add a metric. A metric is the thing you want to measure, in this case, the number of chats. In the Metrics section, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Chats > Chats, then click Apply. Notice that D_COUNT(Chats) is displayed in the Metrics panel and Explore automatically displays the count of chats in the main section of the page.
- In the Rows section, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Chat visitor session > Chat country, then click Apply. You'll see something resembling the following table:
- By default, Explore chose a column chart to best display the data. To change this, click the Visualization type () icon.
- The report was by default named New report. Click the New report text and replace it with a title of your own.
- Finally, click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.