This report provides a quick way to see the number of chats in your account broken down by the country where the chats came from.
What you'll need
How to create the report in Explore
Use the following steps to create this report in Explore.
- In Zendesk Explore, click the reports ( ) icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Chat > Chat - Engagement, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- Next, you need to add a metric. A metric is the thing you want to measure, in this case, the number of chats. In the Metrics section, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Chats > Chats, then click Apply. Notice that D_COUNT(Chats) is displayed in the Metrics panel and Explore automatically displays the count of chats in the main section of the page.
- In the Rows section, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Chat visitor session > Chat country, then click Apply. You'll see something resembling the following table:
- By default, Explore chose a column chart to best display the data. To change this, click the Visualization type () icon.
- The report was by default named New report. Click the New report text and replace it with a title of your own.
- Finally, click Save.