The knowledge section in the context panel uses Answer Bot to automatically provide relevant suggestions that you can use to answer questions in your tickets. You can also manually search your help center to find additional content, then link to the content or quote the content directly in the ticket (see Searching, linking, and quoting content in tickets).
To flag an article in Knowledge
- In the ticket that you are working on, click the Knowledge icon () in the context panel.
- Search for the article you want to flag, then click the article to open it.
- Hover over the paragraph that you want to add feedback to.
- Click the More menu icon () to the right of the
paragraph that you want to provide feedback for, then click Add
feedback.Note: You can only flag articles, you cannot flag Community posts.
- In the Add feedback field, describe what needs to be changed.
- Click Send feedback.
You'll receive a confirmation notification that your feedback has been submitted, with a link to the ticket that was created.
The ticket includes:
A link to the article that needs the update
A link to the ticket that is the source of the update
The user name of the agent who flagged the ticket
The inline comments added by the agent
On Enterprise plans, the ticket is automatically assigned to the owner of the article to review. If the information about the owner is not available, the ticket will remain unassigned. On other plans, the ticket will remain unassigned.
The article you flagged is captured in the Knowledge Capture dashboard for reporting (see Analyzing your Knowledge Capture activity).