In this recipe, you'll learn how to create a report that displays the number of tickets that were unsolved in your account at the end of each month.
This article contains the following topics:
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
- Time required: 15 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
Creating the report
To create the report
- In Zendesk Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Support > Support - Backlog history, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Backlog tickets (unsolved) > Tickets, then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Time - Backlog recorded > Backlog recorded - Year and Time - Backlog end of period > End of month, then click Apply.
Optional: Applying a date filter
- In the Filters panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Time - Backlog recorded > Backlog recorded - Date, then click Apply.
- Click the filter you just added, click Edit date ranges, and then configure your required dates.