Fastpath: Admin Center > Account > Billing > Subscription
If your plan allows temporary subscriptions, you can have:
- Temporary agents: Temporary agents allow you to add a group of Zendesk agents for a time period less than current billing cycle. For example, a retail customer may be on an annual plan but ramp up their agents during the holidays. Unlike Light Agents, temporary agents can have any role you choose. The only difference between traditional base agents and temporary agents is the time period in which they are allowed to operate.
- Temporary product additions: In addition to temporary agents, temporary subscriptions allow you to increase product use for a time period less than the current billing cycle. For example, a retail customer may be on an annual plan but ramp up their Answer Bot resolutions during the holidays.
Note: Not all plans allow temporary subscriptions. You must be a sales-assisted customer. Contact your Zendesk Sales Representative for more information. If you don't have a representative, contact Zendesk Customer Support.
To view temporary subscriptions
In Admin Center, click the Account icon ()
in the sidebar, then select Billing > Subscription.
If your plan allows for temporary agents or products, the Subscription page includes a Temporary subscription section:
- Product: The list of Zendesk products that include temporary subscriptions.
- Timeframe: For Active subscriptions, the number of days left before the subscription expires. For Scheduled subscriptions, the timeframe (date range) in the future when the subscription will be active.
- Details: The number of temporary agent seats included in the subscription or the number of Answer Bot resolutions included in the subscription.
- Status: The subscription status is Active for subscriptions that are currently being used. The status is Scheduled for subscriptions that are available in the future (during the Timeframe specified).
It would be best answered by your Account Executive. We highly suggest that you schedule a meeting with your AE to have this discussed. If you are not sure as to who is your AE, you may contact us to verify.
I cannot see the temporary subscriptions tab in my account's subscription menu. Our company use Professional Package. I need to add 50 agents temporary. Could you please help me?
As the article says, "Not all plans allow temporary subscriptions." Contact your Zendesk Sales Representative or Zendesk Customer Support to see if you qualify.
Thank you for your answer. I'll try to reach her.
Please sign in to leave a comment.