Our company has multiple teams that each need their own dashboard. I do not want them to see each other's dashboards. How do I accomplish this?
To accomplish this workflow
- All users whose access you want to be limited have to be set to an Explore Viewer role. See Understanding Explore user roles for more information.
- Create the core dashboard.
- Clone the dashboard as many times as you need so each applicable team has its own dashboard.
- Create the necessary filters on each dashboard so they are team-specific.
- Bookmark the dashboard with the current filters in place.
- Share the dashboards as needed.
For more information, see the article: Best practices for using dashboard filters.
Note: Agents with broader permissions will be able to access other dashboards.
Hello! Is it possible to add a 'custom group' filter to the dashboard? The idea behind this is to have a separate dashboard for each custom group (e.g. so that our outsourcing partner can see only data related to its agents). thanks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.