Sell offers built-in sales engagement tools that empower sales teams to build targeted lead lists and automate prospect outreach, with customized email sequences, so they can reach more qualified prospects in less time.
There are three different use cases for Sales Engagement Tools (Reach) depending on your needs and the requirements of your company:
- Prospecting - you can create targeted lead lists by industry, geography, and more, with instant access to a database of more than 44 million businesses and 350 million prospect records (see Using Sales Engagement Tools (Reach) for prospecting).
- Enrichment - you can build fuller profiles of leads or contacts, or replace outdated information with relevant, up-to-date contact information (see Using Sales Engagement Tools (Reach) for enriching).
- Engagement - you can create and automate email sequences to automate personalized outreach. With customized email templates and specific cadences, engage more prospects with less work (see Setting up email sequences in Sell and Sending an email sequence to leads in Sell).
You need admin rights to set up Sales Engagement Tools (Reach) and prospecting / enrichment credits.
This article covers the following topics:
Trialing Sales Engagement Tools (Reach)
Sales Engagement Tools (Reach) is included in the Sell 14 day trial. The trial also includes four prospecting and four enrichment credits per account. To try Sales Engagement Tools (Reach), you will need a Sell customer or trial account (see Sales Engagement Tools (Reach) pricing and billing FAQ).
Choosing the right Sell plan for Sales Engagement Tools (Reach)
Choosing the right plan depends on the specific needs of your organization. It might be helpful to reference previous funnel reports to get a sense of the number of leads your team will need to enrich or engage at any given time. What is included in Sales Engagement Tools (Reach) depends on which Sell plan your are on. There are three Sell plans available that include Sales Engagement Tools (Reach), they are: Growth, Professional, and Enterprise (see the Sell plan types pricing page). The amount of prospecting and enrichment credits you are allotted on a monthly basis is according to the Sell plan you're on. Any unused credits expire at the end of each month.
For more information about purchasing the right plan for your organization, see Sales Engagement Tools (Reach) pricing and billing FAQ.
Setting up Sales Engagement Tools (Reach)
Manage credit allocation, and map your custom fields before you start using sales engagement tools.
You need admin rights to set up Sales Engagement Tools (Reach) in Sell.
To set up prospecting and enrichment
- Click Settings (), then Data > Prospecting and enrichment.
- Click the Credit allocation tab to set up and manage your team's prospecting and data enrichment process.
You can control how these sales engagement tools credits are allocated across the users on your account.
- Select Shared credit pool across the entire account to allow all users to prospect or enrich with Sales Engagement Tools (Reach), or Shared credit pool only for all Admins to allow only admins to prospect or enrich with Reach.
- Click the Field Mapping tab to map sales engagement tools data to a custom field in your Sell account.
Zendesk Sell automatically funnels standard information such as Email and Phone Number into corresponding fields in Sell, but you can also map data to custom fields such as Employees, or Technology. You can see all mapped objects in this tab.
- Scroll down and click Add fields next to a custom field.
- Choose a name for the custom field
- Select whether the custom field applies to a lead, person, or company (or any combination)
- Select whether the field is filterable or editable by an admin user only
- Click Save.
You also need to set up email sequencing to automate sending out email messages and follow-ups to leads (see Setting up email sequences in Sell).