These days, more agents are working remotely which presents challenges helping to diagnose Talk call quality issues. In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a simple pie chart that shows the percentage of good and bad quality calls this month from the agents perspective.
- Good quality: There were no reported issues after the call.
- Bad quality: At least one issue was reported after the call.
- No information: Call quality information was not collected. This might include calls that were made before Talk call quality monitoring was introduced on May 6th 2020.
For more information about Talk call quality reporting, see Reporting on Talk network and audio quality.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- A subscription to Zendesk Talk
- Talk call quality information must have been collected.
Creating the report
In this section, you'll create the pie chart showing the percentage of good and bad calls together with calls where no quality information was collected during this month.
To create the report
- In Zendesk Explore, click the reports ( ) icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Talk > Talk - Calls > Talk: Calls, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- Next, add a metric. A metric is the thing you want to measure, in this case, the number of tickets. In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Call legs > Agent legs, then click Apply. Explore displays the total number of agent call legs recorded in your account.
- Next, add a filter to restrict the result to only call legs that happened this month. In the Filters panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Time - Leg started > Leg - Date, then click Apply.
- In the Filters panel, click the Leg - Date filter you just added.
- On the Leg - Date page, click Edit date ranges.
- On the Date range page, choose This month, then click Apply. Explore now shows only the agent call legs made this month.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Call leg > Leg quality then click Apply.
- In the Visualization type () menu, click Pie.
Explore displays the finished pie chart showing the percentage of agent call legs that are good quality, bad quality, or with no quality information recorded.