Comments posted on my Facebook ads do not seem to come through to Zendesk as tickets. I want to respond to the comments posted in the ad. Can I include Facebook ads for ticket creation?
Yes, you can create tickets for Facebook ads to respond to comments.
To create tickets for Facebook ads
- Go to the Facebook Pages in your account.
- Click edit on the Facebook page in question.
- Check Include unpublished posts to review unpublished posts as tickets.
For more information about the Facebook channel, see the article: Setting up your Facebook channel.
For articles about related issues or questions, see:
- Facebook reauthorization failed: Page not found
- There is no option to add Instagram to my account
- Do I need to add social messaging to my account before I can use Facebook Messenger?