If you already use a Microsoft 365 account to manage your appointments, tasks, and contacts, you can connect your Microsoft 365 account with Sell. This enables you to use both Sell and Microsoft 365 together to manage your customer relationships and sales pipeline.
Setting up a calendar with Google calendar is described in Connecting your Google calendar with Sell.
Note: To connect a Microsoft 365 calendar with Sell, Microsoft 365 Web Services (EWS) must first be enabled for the Microsoft 365 account.
To connect your Microsoft 365 calendar with Sell
- On the Sell sidebar, click Settings (), then click Integrations > Calendars.
- Click + Add Microsoft 365 Calendar.
- Sign in with your Microsoft 365 account
- Enter the calendar account settings. This includes entering a name for the calendar as it will appear in Sell and which calendars you want to be visible in Sell. Choose the calendar for your Microsoft 365 account.
- Click the Default Calendar drop-down list and select the calendar you just selected as the visible calendar.Note: If you leave the dropdown selection as 'Sell Calendar', your appointments will not sync with Microsoft 365.
- Click Complete Account Setup and the Microsoft 365 calendar will appear on the Calendar Accounts page in Sell.
All of the appointments contained in the integrated Microsoft 365 calendar will now appear as appointments on the Calendar page in Sell (your Microsoft 365 calendar is now the default calendar in Sell). Additionally, if those appointments contain attendees whose email addresses match leads or contacts that already exist in Sell, they will automatically sync and the associated appointments will appear on the relevant lead and contact cards.
Note: Private appointments are not supported in Sell. All integrated appointments are visible based on Sell view permissions. When a user has permission to view a lead or contact in the account, they are able to see any appointments listed on that record.
On the Calendar Accounts page you can also add a logo to include in your email invites for new appointments.
Please sign in to leave a comment.