In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a report that displays your top ten Talk numbers in order of how often they have been used this week.
For more information about adding Talk numbers, see Adding Zendesk Talk numbers.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 15 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- A subscription to Zendesk Talk
Creating the report
To create the report
- In Zendesk Explore, click the reports ( ) icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Talk > Talk - Calls, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- Next, add a metric. A metric is the thing you want to measure, in this case, the number of tickets. In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Calls > Calls, then click Apply.
- Next, add the attribute that will break down the number of calls by phone number. In the Rows section, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Call > Call Talk number, then click Apply. Explore generates a table of all Talk calls sorted by phone number.
- Now, add a date filter to show only results from this week. In the Filters panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Time - Call started > Call - Date, then click Apply.
- In the Filters panel, click the Call - Date filter.
- On the Call - Date page, click Edit date ranges.
- On the Date range page, click This week, then click Apply.
You'll now see a list of all of your Talk numbers, and the number of calls for each. In the next steps, you'll learn how to display only the top ten numbers.
- From the result manipulation menu (), click Top/bottom.
- On the Top/bottom page, select Top.
- In the Top field, enter 10, then click Apply.
Explore now displays a table showing your top ten Talk numbers based on calls they have handled.
You can click the column headings to sort the results into order.