What you'll need
Skill level: Average
Time required: 15 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
Creating the report
This report returns the agent who performed the first public reply for each ticket in your instance.To create the report
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Support > Support - Updates history, then click Start report.
- In the Calculations menu (), click Standard calculated attribute.
- On the Standard calculated attribute page, give your attribute a name like "First public reply agent".
In the Formula field, enter or paste the following formula:
IF ([Comment present]=TRUE
AND [Comment public]=TRUE
AND DATE_FIRST_FIX([Update - Timestamp],[Update ticket ID],[Comment present],[Comment public])=[Update - Timestamp])
THEN [Updater name] ENDIF
- When you are finished, click Save.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Tickets > Tickets updated w/public comment, then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Tickets > Ticket ID and Calculated attributes > First public reply agent, then click Apply.
- In the Filters panel, add the Updater role attribute and configure this to show Agents and Admins.
- In the Filters panel, add the First public reply agent attribute and configure this to exclude NULL.
- The report will match the following:
Optionally, you can add a date filter such as Ticket created - Date to narrow the date range being reported.