The Five Most Recent app allows an agent to see the most recent tickets, users and organizations that are associated with the requester on the current ticket. Clicking on one of the recent tickets, users, or organizations will open it up in a new tab.
This article includes the following topics:
Installing the app
- In Zendesk Support, click Admin (), then select Apps > Marketplace. Enter "Five Most Recent" in the search bar at the upper right of the page.
- Click on the Five Most Recent app icon, and click Install.
- On the Installation page, under Title enter a name for the app, enable group and role restrictions if required. These configuration options are also available after installation by navigating to Admin > Apps > Manage.
Using the app
While working on a ticket, an agent or administrator can see other tickets from the requester, or on the Basic plan, other users and organizations that is associated to the user.
- Click on the item to display details in a new tab.
Version 2.2.0 - 2021-01-07
- Added users and organizations as part of the Basic plan
Version 2.3.0 - 2021-07-29
- Convert paid features of the app to the Free plan
Version 2.3.1 - 2021-07-29
- Fixed an issue where the Most recent tickets section was not opened by default