The Log Visit app for Zendesk Sell allows admins and users to create a visit while viewing a lead and/or a contact.
Visits created through the app are visible in the lead's Activity Feed or contact's Activity Feed in Sell.
This article includes the following topics:
Installing the app
The Log Visit app is installed from the Zendesk Marketplace.
To install the app
- In Zendesk Sell, click Settings (), then select Tool > Apps.
- Click Marketplace in the upper-right of the page.
- Enter "Log Visit" in the search bar at the upper right of the page.
- Double-click on the Log Visit app icon, and click Install.
- In the Installation section, enter a name for the Log Visit app. This configuration option is also available after installation by navigating to Settings > Apps > Manage.
Using the app
When a user has a deal or contact open, the app displays in the right sidebar on the Deals or Contact page.
To log a visit
- In the Log Visit app, select the outcome and add any notes about the visit.
- Click on Log New Visit. A confirmation message is displayed.
Version 1.1.1 - 2021-03-26
- Fixed an issue where association with contact (person) wasn't working correctly
Version 1.1.0 - 2021-03-25
- When logging a visit to a person contact, also added to a company contact
Version 1.0.0 - 2020-08-20
- Initial release of the Log Visit app
Please sign in to leave a comment.