The Print Ticket History app helps agents and admins quickly create a list of tickets in Zendesk Support by searching on user criteria, and then exporting or printing them in a PDF format.
This article contains the following topics:
The Print Ticket History app is installed from the Zendesk Marketplace.
To install the app
- In Zendesk Support, click Admin (), then select Apps > Marketplace. Enter "Print Ticket History" in the search bar at the upper right of the page.
- Click on the Print Ticket History app icon, choose the plan you want, and click Install.
- In the Installation section, enter a name for the Print Ticket History app, enable group and role restrictions if required. These configuration options are also available after installation by navigating to Admin > Apps > Manage.
- If you wish to hide private comments when printing, select the corresponding check box in the app settings to turn on the feature.
- On the app details page, select Install.
Using the app
The app provides the ability to print ticket history from multiple users.
To export ticket history
- After clicking the Print Ticket History icon in the navigation bar, search for a user's tickets that you want to export.
- Add a comma between the search strings to search for tickets from multiple users.
- Select individual tickets or select all using the check at the top of the column, and select Print Ticket(s).
- Save the generated zip file, or it will begin downloading automatically depending on your web browser settings.
Note: Ticket custom fields are also included when printing out tickets.
Hiding private comments
You can choose to hide internal notes from the results that are printed. To do this, select the Hide Private Comments When Printing check box in the app settings screen.
Version 2.2.0 - 2020-09-15
- Added the ability to restrict the printing of internal notes
Version 2.3.0 - 2021-07-30
- Convert and incorporate paid features into the Free plan