How can I send satisfaction surveys when I solve tickets?
Use the below two-step process to send satisfaction surveys immediately when you solve tickets.
The first step is to deactivate the default automation that sends out the satisfaction survey.
- Go to Admin Center, and open the Automations page.
- Deactivate the automation titled Request customer satisfaction rating (system automation) by clicking the menu button () > Deactivate.
Then, create a trigger to send the satisfaction survey.
- Go to Admin Center, open the Triggers page then click Add trigger.
- Under Meet ALL of the following conditions add the following:
- Status | changed to | Solved
- Satisfaction | is | Unoffered
- Under Perform these actions, add:
- Satisfaction | offered to requester
- Email user | (requester)
- Copy the subject and the body content from Request customer satisfaction rating (system automation).
For more information, see the article: How do I create a trigger? [Video].