The Duplicate Lead Manager app (formally Associated Leads) for Zendesk Sell allows you to see other individual leads for that contact, as well as any other companies or contacts linked to the lead on the Leads page.
It also displays the lead owner and what team they are on making it easier to reach out and get more internal information.
New Feature: Ability to merge a duplicate lead into another.
This article includes the following topics:
Installing the app
The Associated Leads app is installed from the Zendesk Marketplace.
To install the app
- In Zendesk Sell, click Settings (), then select Tool > Apps.
- Click Marketplace in the upper-right of the page.
- Enter "Associated Leads" in the search bar at the upper right of the page.
- Double-click on the Duplicate Lead Manager app icon, and click Install.
- In the Installation section, enter a name for the Associated Leads app. This configuration option is also available after installation by navigating to Settings > Apps > Manage.
Using the app
When a lead is in Working status on the Lead page, the app displays the list of associated leads. They are listed by companies linked to that same lead or other individual leads at the same company.
You can click on the associated leads in the app to view their details.
Version 1.1.0 - 2021-04-28
Version 1.0.0 - 2020-04-06
- Initial release of Associated Leads app