Click Follow in the What's New section to be notified each month when the What's New is published.
Check out what's new in the last month:
Also don't miss:
- Agents and end users can drag-and-drop files into messaging conversations, adding them as attachments. See Working with attachments.
- Choose a circle- or square-shaped messaging launcher. Customers can now select their launcher shape for the messaging Web Widget. See Configuring the Web Widget.
Zendesk Agent Workspace
- You can resize the context panel in the Zendesk Agent Workspace. Changing the width of the context panel gives you a better view of customer context, sidebar apps, or Knowledge articles. See Resizing the context panel.
- Customers with eligible sales-assisted accounts now have an improved buying experience for adding agent seats. Account owners and billing admins can instantly buy additional agent seats seamlessly in-product when they add users that require a paid seat. See Adding agents on-the-fly.
- Configuration settings for the context panel have moved to Admin Center. Previously, the settings were only available in Support > Admin. Use these settings to configure Knowledge in the context panel. See Configuring the context panel.
- The Zendesk Suite trial wizard includes a new Apps and integrations section. During the trial, you can learn how to use Marketplace apps and integrations to extend Zendesk capabilities and work seamlessly with other business tools. See Introducing Zendesk Suite trial tasks.
- Unsubscribe from emails - Increase email deliverability and lower the spam score of your emails, by adding an unsubscribe link to sequence emails. This allows recipients to opt-out of emails, ending their sequence and notifying Sell that they're an unsubscribed recipient. See Setting up email and task sequences in Sell and Best practices for preventing your Sell email messages from being flagged as spam.
- Last activity date - Logs meaningful activity with a lead or contact, for example whenever someone logs a note, call, text, visit, task, or sends an email relating to a lead, contact, or deal. It does not update for someone simply editing or tagging a lead, contact, or deal. See Sell standard calculated fields.
- You can now use the Unified Search endpoint to search for knowledge base articles, community posts, and external records, instead of using one endpoint to search articles and another to search community posts. See Unified Search in the API reference docs.