In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a report that shows the intent and language predictions made by the automated triage feature, along with the confidence levels for those predictions. This information helps you see whether the system is appropriately categorizing submitted tickets.
This article contains the following topics:
What you’ll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 5 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving users access to Explore)
- Automated triage enabled (See Enabling automated triage)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
Creating the report
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Support > Select - Tickets, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Tickets and click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list, select the following attributes and click Apply:
- Ticket ID
- Ticket created - Timestamp
- Intent confidence
- Language confidence
- Click the Intent attribute on the left, go to the Excluded tab, select NULL, and click Apply. This filters your report to show only tickets where the Intent field was populated by the automated triage feature.
- Click the Ticket created - Timestamp attribute on the left and click Edit date ranges > This week > Apply. This filters your report to show only tickets that where created this week.