See the What's New section to check out what's new in the last month.
- Tos / CCs information displayed under each async public message in Agent Workspace
- We've improved Zendesk Sell's bulk importing process. To use bulk import, select "Bulk Update" from Setting > Data. For more information, see this Help Center article.
- We've simplified the data import process and added guidelines for exporting contacts from supported sources. For more information, see this Help Center article.
Zendesk Chat and Messaging
- [Apps Framework] Minor update to apps framework version that improves general reliability
- [Dashboard/Top Bar App] Removal of Gravatar removal support has started. Learn more
- Allow only https requests on Settings endpoint
- [Flow Builder] Delete Bot is now available to permanently remove the bot from the bot listing page.
- [Flow Builder] Added new ability to Search for Answer on the Answer listing page.
- [Flow Builder] Updated to allow duplicated variable names within Answers.
- [Flow Builder] Fixed an issue with displaying right-to-left languages on the Answers page.
- Changes to phone number availability pick list in-product. Countries changed were Switzerland, Spain, and Estonia.
- Auggies (Theme)
- Auggies is a modern, responsive, and mobile-friendly, multipurpose Zendesk Guide® Help Center theme (templates). Multi-language and dynamic content are supported. Auggies offers a unique layout for Help Center: Customizable Hero Section with additional custom blocks on the homepage.
- Beryl (Theme)
- Beryl is an ultra-modern and fully responsive Zendesk® Guide Help Center theme. It is highly adaptable & supports all Zendesk functions. The Zendesk theme is based on the latest design trends and goes through rigorous testing. All elements look and behave consistently, no matter what device you use.
- Utah (Theme)
- Utah is a responsive and mobile-friendly Zendesk theme that comes with a fully customizable homepage. Everything from the header, custom blocks, side navigation, table of contents, and footer is configurable - making it user friendly. You don’t need to know how to code to make your Help Center look awesome.
- Nalanda (Theme)
- Nalanda is a fully responsive multipurpose Zendesk Help Center (Guide) theme. The theme is a perfect balance between style and performance. All the elements of the help center are arranged in a way that keeps navigation super easy. The theme comes with a large parallax image at the back of a floating search box at the center-left of it all. It has a stunning full-screen layout with beautiful blocks and interactive design elements, which generate an airy and elegant feeling in the help center.
- Tweet Preview (Support)
- Tweet Preview allows your agents to be more productive by better understanding the context of the Twitter conversation. With this app, they can view which Tweet was replied to and view and play attached videos and audio files without opening a new window.
- incident.io (Support)
- incident.io empowers teams to run incidents end-to-end. Rapidly fix and learn from incidents, so you can build more resilient products. This integration connects to incident.io and gives your agents a view of recent incidents from within Zendesk. Zendesk tickets can be attached to incidents to help you keep track of impacted customers and collate feedback. Once a ticket has been attached to an incident, incident.io will keep the two things in sync. Any updates to your incident will be added as internal notes to Zendesk, and any comments on the Zendesk ticket will appear right in the incident channel - helping you keep your organization in sync when things go wrong.
- TethrIt Now (Support)
- TethrIT Now is a real-time, video-calling platform connecting experts and users to troubleshoot technical problems. Virtual support gives teams eyes and ears around the globe allowing companies to serve a global customer base seamlessly. TethrIT Now’s web-based platform requires no app, log-in, or meeting notice and supports iOS and Android devices. Simple architecture allows instant connection with no complications.
- Pinnacle SMS & WhatsApp (Sell)
- Pinnacle SMS & WhatsApp allows you to send Pinnacle SMS and WhatsApp messages from the Contacts, Leads, and Deals modules of Zendesk Sell.
- FireHydrant (Support)
- FireHydrant is an incident management platform that provides automation, process compliance, and traceability, integrating the tools you already use today, like Zendesk. FireHydrant's Zendesk integration allows support staff to create FireHydrant incidents and link existing incidents to support tickets directly from Zendesk. FireHydrant incident status updates are automatically posted back to linked Zendesk support tickets as internal notes, streamlining incident communications.
- Custom Objects Reporting (Support)
- Custom Objects Reporting brings reports to your Zendesk Sunshine Custom Objects feature. See how many records each of your objects has and download those records in a CSV file. Take this data and filter it however you want: by serial number, by model, by type etc.
No updates this week
- Guide and Gather
- Web Widget (Classic and Messaging)
- Admin Center
- Sunshine Conversations