In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a report that shows the average number of tickets per organization.
What you'll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving users access to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
How to create the report in Explore
- In Explore, click the Reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Support > Support - Tickets, then select Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Tickets > Tickets and Users and organizations > Organizations and select Apply.
- Click the Organizations metric you just added and change the aggregator to D_COUNT.
- In the right sidebar, click the Result manipulation () menu.
- Select Result metric calculation, then Add new metric.
- In the Name field, give your metric a name like Tickets by org.
- In the Formula field, enter or paste the following formula to display tickets by organization:
Count(Tickets) / D_Count(Organizations)
- Click Add, then click anywhere outside of the open menu.
- Click the Visualization type () menu and select Table.
For more information, see the article: Reporting on user and organization data with Explore.