Our customers sent messages through Instagram Direct, but no tickets are being created in Zendesk.
This can occur when an Instagram update causes a desync between your Zendesk account and Instagram Direct.
- Remove Instagram Direct from your account. Go to Admin Center > Messaging and social > Messaging.
- On the channel you want to remove, select the options menu () and click Delete.
- Select Delete channel in the window popup.
- Unlink your Zendesk integration from the users on Instagram.
- Re-add the Instagram channel back to your Zendesk account.
The tickets that were not created previously should populate in your account.
For more information, see this article: There is no option to add Instagram to my account.