How can I download a custom or default greeting in Talk?
Follow the steps below to download the mp3 file of a greeting in Talk.
Downloading a greeting
- In Admin Center, navigate to the Greetings tab in Talk.
- Inspect the page source code by right-clicking. In this example, we will be using the Chrome browser.
- Under the Elements tab, locate the greeting audio source followed by the URL of the greeting. The URL will include the greeting name.
- Copy and paste the URL into a separate browser tab.
- Click on the three stacked dots of the audio, and select Download. In Chrome, right-click and select Save Audio As.
- Save the mp3 to your device.
Note: You can use a third-party audio editor, like Audacity, to customize any default Talk greeting.
For more information on formatting greetings, see the article: How should I format audio files for custom greetings?
Please sign in to leave a comment.