You can use your sandbox testing environment to preview how Tymeshift works with Zendesk.
For information on creating and using a sandbox instance, see Testing changes in your standard sandbox.
You must have an Enterprise plan or above to create a sandbox.
To test Tymeshift in your sandbox
- Create a sandbox testing environment, if you haven't already done so.
- Open the sandbox.
- Open Tymeshift in the Zendesk Apps Marketplace, and click Install.
- Select your Zendesk sandbox account instead of your production account.
Your sandbox account has a series of random numbers at the end of it. For example, abcorp832327.zendesk.com.
- Open Tymeshift in Zendesk and follow the instructions to complete the setup of your Tymeshift sandbox account.
- Copy the URL of your Zendesk sandbox account and share it with Zendesk customer support.
You'll receive a notification when your account is set up.