Teams in Tymeshift are a way for you to manage your roster and part of your organization structure. You can create multiple teams and assign agents and managers to them. Managers of teams are responsible for receiving and responding to agents' time off and shift trades requests, as well as any other requests that might come up.
This article contains the following sections:
- Accessing the Teams page
- Creating teams
- Editing and deleting teams
- Reassigning agents to a different team
Accessing the Teams page
To access the Teams page
- Hover over the admin icon, then select Organization structure.
- Click Teams.
- If you haven't created any teams yet, you'll see a prompt to create your first team. See Creating teams.
- If you've already created teams, you'll see a list of all of the teams in your account organized by creation date.
To create a team
- Access the Teams page, then click +Add team.
- Enter a Team name.
- (Optional) Add a description.
- Select a Manager from the the list of users. You can begin typing the name of the person to quickly find them.
- Click Edit agents assigned to this team.
- Select the users to add to the team.
All your users are listed and you can filter them by group, location, or team. Alternatively, you can also search for specific users.
- Click Apply.
- Click Add.
Editing and deleting teams
You can edit or delete your existing teams.
To edit or delete a team
- Access the Teams page, then hover over the team you want to edit or delete.
- Click the team.
- Edit the team as needed, then click Done.
If you want to delete the team, click Delete team. This action can't be undone.
Reassigning agents to a different team
You can reassign agents to different teams without having to remove them from their original team.
To reassign an agent to a different team
- Access the Teams page, then click the team you want the agent to be assigned to.
- Click Edit users assigned to this team.
- Hover over the agents you want to reassign to this team and you'll see a reassign button appear.
- Click Reassign for all agents you want to move and then click Apply.
- Click Done.