Agents can request time off from the Agent Schedule app within Zendesk. As an agent, you can request full or partial time off for scheduled shifts and days without a shift.
To request time off
- In Zendesk, click the Tymeshift icon in the sidebar.
- Click the time off request icon in the upper-right.
- Enter the following information in the Time off request window:
a. Reason: select a predefined reason.
b. Type: choose either a full day or partial day.
• Full Day: Select a start and end date. You can select one or more days, including days without a scheduled shift.
• Partial: Select the date and then the start and end time.
d. Message to Manager (optional): Enter any additional information you want to send to your manager.
- Click Request Time Off.
Your request is sent your manager. You'll see it in your Time off requests, which shows the status of your request. You can also cancel your request here.
Note: Time off is only visible up to 30 days in advance.