You can insert videos in the body of your Help Center knowledge base articles. Your videos must be hosted on a third-party video hosting service.
To insert video in an article
- Ensure the preference to allow unsafe HTML in pages (see Allowing unsafe HTML in pages) is enabled. This is a one-time task.
The Help Center considers portions of the embed code for videos as potentially unsafe. If you don't allow unsafe HTML, the Help Center may serve the page without all the necessary embed code.
- Obtain the embed code for your video and copy it into your computer's Clipboard.
- In Help Center, navigate to your article, then click Edit article
- Click the Source code button on the editor's toolbar.
- Paste the video's embed code in the article's HTML.
- Click Update.